We are happy to inform you that the market will be closing at 8pm instead of 10pm on Saturday, the 4th January 2019. This leaves us with more time for the take-down.
There are a few things to remember:
- Firstly, traffic management will be operating from 8pm tp 2am on Regent Road on Saturday and then again from 8am on Sunday, the 5th January. Please note that no vehicles will be allowed on site before 8:30pm on the 4th though.
- Secondly, if you haven’t sent us your bank details for the depostit already, please do so now. Without your bank details, you will not be refunded! You can either send them to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As there are more than 100 parties involved, please stick with the following procedures:
- We will not provide you with extra-staff for moving your stock! Please make sure you have enough own staff on site to move your stock to loading area along Mound Rd.!
- Please make sure you have a trolley or comparable to move your stock! We cannot provide pallet trucks or trolleys!
- Please pack up first, transport to Mound and then get your vehicle for loading!
- All vehicles have to display the parking plate including Company name and phone-number.
- If we find vehicles unattended, we will fine for blocking the loading-zone!
We will soon provide further information regarding Regent Road holding point.
Thank you for applying the rules!
You will be able to hand back your hut from Sat, 4th, 10pm until 2am and on Sun 5th from 8am until 2pm.
Huts have to be emptied by Sunday 2pm latest!
- When your hut is emptied, please remove rubbish inside and around your stall.
- When ready, please bring the keys, pad-locks and metal-plates to our office.
- We will then check your hut for damages and tidiness
- Deposits will be transfered to your account within the following days.